don't know when they'll be back...oh, darn, they'll be back Thursday night...
(I tried to post pictures, but it seems blogger is having issues) All 3 kids left this afternoon for Vegas to stay with J's Aunt and Uncle. They were so excited, they could hardly sit still while we were at the airport waiting for the plane.
And me. I am looking forward to 3 nights of no children!!!!! I don't have to fix dinner if I don't want to, I won't have to say "Pick your stuff up...clean your room...go to bed..." for 3 whole wonderful nights. J is working tonight and Wednesday, and tomorrow we have to go get me a new cell phone (after his background interview with the sheriff's office). We will so be enjoying this time ALL ALONE!
If blogger ever gets it all together, I'll post the plane pictures...
Monday, August 4, 2008
They're leaving on a jet plane
Posted by The Woodward Family at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So no kids. What's that like! We will be sure to come by any time and visit. I am sure you and Jason will get lonely and not know what to do with your time. J/K enjoy! I am so jealous!
Being all alone is a great feeling--all the better when you don't have to deal with a non-custodial parent!
I am just ecstatic to send 2, I mean 3 away at the moment. The little girls and are going to have some fun. I hope you enjoy your time. I guess I will have my free time during the day when school starts again.
Post a Comment