CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun In The Sun

It was SO hot today and we spent it outside all day at Wild Island. It was so much fun. Thanks to our friends for going with us; you helped make the day a total blast!

The boys are all out in the dark, with the full moon, paint-balling. Big A has already owned his own paint ball gun for a fews years now, but J got one for him and Mr. Butler now. I have a feeling that now that they all have their own equipment, I'm going to become a paint-ball widow.

So, Louie Blue and I stayed home...she took a bath and I ironed church clothes. I bet the boys are having way more fun. Us girls are pathetic.

I blogged this from my phone, while I'm watching the Olympics, so forgive me for any typos, I can't figure out how to spell-check and I don't have a full screen.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

It is real hot here too until Weds. We went to the pool where it was hot in another way. Fabio's better looking blonde brother is a life guard. Maybe he is just a hot surfer dude from California. We need to go one more time before the pool closes so I can get a picture.

Janika said...

Kim, you make me laugh! What was I going to say? I don't know. I lost it.