CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Love New Shoes at a Good Price

We went to Kohl's last night to get Big A some new jeans, and while J and the boys were in the boring men's section, Louie Blue and I went to look at shoes.

I found these. Back in May, I saw them and fell in love with them, but they were $70.00. Just too much for me. So I went without.

BUT, yesterday, they were on sale for $6.99. Yes. SIX NINTY NINE. They were 90% off. How cool is that. It paid to wait this time around.

I love new shoes, and at that price, I love them even more.

4 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Are those Vera Wang's?

Janika said...

I have the dillard's clearance center. It is all the stuff that they already marked down to 75% off and still had too much. Then the store has specials where everything in a certain area is 40-50% off the price marked.

This week at Bed Bath and Beyond--because it's clearance season there--I got a $59 area rug (5x9) for 8 bucks. A good deal is probably in my top ten of favorite things

Andrea said...

I love Kohls clearance! I can't buy anything that isn't on clearance for me because I saw how fast everything gets marked down! It is awesome! I am going to have to check out this bb&b sale that Janika mentioned. I need big rugs. I love blogging!

The Woodward Family said...

Traci,Yeah, they are Vera Wang.
Andrea, Janika used to work at BB&B, so she's like you are with Kohls.

You guys are funny.

I love blogging too.