CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mr. Butler is a one of a kind

He went to a week of football practice, then missed a week by going to Vegas, and yesterday was his first day back, and he had to be in full uniform (pads, helmet, etc) and I literally had to dress him. He's almost 9, I shouldn't have to dress him, but he was copping such an attitude, I had to do it so we could make it to practice on time; practice that he didn't "want to go" to because he "doesn't like football."

Yeah, right. I get there to pick him up, and he's having a blast (albeit a bit slow in running because of a skateboard injury to his ankle). He pulls off his helmet, and he was drenched in sweat. (GROSS!) And he has the biggest smile on his cute little face.

He can't wait to go again tonight.

He can be so stubborn and difficult at times, and yet, can have the funnest personality and be the sweetest of my three. I can never figure him out.

I wouldn't trade him for all the other kids in the world. I love him even if he is difficult and stubborn, and hard-headed, and...the list could go on...

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

I say everyone has to have at least one of those to keep life interesting.