CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

They are back

The kidos arrived home last night on an over 1 hour delayed flight...J was nice enough to pick them up so I could go and enjoy myself at a friends baby shower, and the airport shutdown pretty much, so all he could do while he was waiting was sit and sit and sit. There were no restaurants, bars or shops opened in the entire airport. Contrary to popular belief, Reno is not always a 24 hour town, I guess.

So, it was almost 11 by the time they got home and got to bed. I had 3 VERY tired kids this morning. They are going to sleep all day, except for Big A, he has to work. But they had a good time.

Louie Blue made a book of everything she did. It's really cute. Big A said he took a good amount of pictures, we'll try to get those posted this weekend.

2 comments:

Janika said...

You must be staying busy at work or something. You are not too many posts ahead of me, and I have not been very active lately.

The Woodward Family said...

I feel like there just isn't too much to blog about lately, yet I've been so seriously busy.