Yesterday, Mr. Butler was waiting for J to take him to his grandma's house for the day, and was sitting on the couch watching the morning news. I guess the weather was on and they were saying how it's going to be 102* over the weekend. We are going to Wild Island with some friends tomorrow, and Mr. B told J, "I know whey they are going to W.I. with us..." J said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" Mr. B's response was "Cuz it's going to be hot, and people go to W.I. when it's hot."
Then, after football practice, the kid was just drenched in sweat. He dumped his whole bottle of water over his head. I said, "Now you're all wet." His response was, "Yes, but now I'm not hot."
When it gets this hot, I honestly think the kid would be happiest just laying around in his underwear all day in a nice air-conditioned house.
Who can argue with him on that?
Friday, August 15, 2008
Mr. Butler's thoughts on heat
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I remember living where getting wet made me cooler. Here you are just wet anyway. I'm so glad my new house had good energy efficiency and an effective a/c.
Post a Comment