Somehow, earlier today my co-worker and I got on the subject of men in biblical times having more than one wife... And I started saying how Jacob (Israel) had 2 wives and 2 concubines, and from him came the 12 tribes of Israel. And how other Prophets had more than one wife, and biblical lineage and stuff like that. It was not a heated discussion in any way, but he was trying to tell me I was wrong with my wives and kids and descendants and Prophets, and so he went on line and guess what? He had to admit I was totally correct. Our uniform service guy was even there and he made the comment, "Don't argue with her, she really knows her bible stuff." Not only was I right, but I think I impressed my co-worker with my rightness.
Funny how I prayed to have a "missionary moment" today.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Knew my stuff...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment