CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

and it's official...

Big A is all set for his sophomore year in high school. w.t.?????? How is it even possible that I can have a kid old enough to be a sophomore in high school? Wasn't I just a sophomore like 20 years ago. Oh, oops, I guess it is possible I can have a kid old enough. Darn.

He registered today and got his schedule. Nothing fun and exciting going on this year. English, Math, Chemistry, German, Health/Computer Lit (one class each semester) and some other class I'm not able to remember. And we are making him take early morning seminary this year by telling him he won't be able to get to school any other way as 2 other moms and I car pull before and after school all year.

Wow, and there is just over 1 week until school starts. I declare! What happened to summer. I have never known a summer to fly by faster than this one.

2 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

While I am excited for school to start, I am soooo sad summer is almost over. I HATE the snow and LOVE the sun....why do I live here again?!?!

The Woodward Family said...

Our husbands make us.

Can't wait for Saturday! Fun in the sun all day long!