sneeze, and blow my nose. I don't know what's making me do this...(work is worse, so maybe I'm allergic to work) but I am so tired of it. And it seems allergy pills aren't working. I should by stock in Kleenex.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I have had a similiar affliction since I was pregnant with Amber. I was really bad in Nevada. I am really bad in the mountains here too.
These things have worked for me-I have raved about the neti pot. (walgreens has them) I like Zyrtec but the over the counter stuff makes me sleepy so I take it at night and when I forget I take claritin during the day and use a generic nasal spray Flonase. And the best tissues are Puffs plus with the lotion. Love those!
Good luck on the allergy battle.
Post a Comment