CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


So I got a cleaning bug last night and used this stuff. My home is amazingly clean now, but man, the smell of bleach was so strong, I had to go outside and water the flowers, water the lawn, do some laundry, in shifts, just to get some fresh air. When I was done cleaning, I lit a wonderful smelling Cabela's candle and the house smelled clean and fresh. Problem is, I STILL smell the bleach (and I'm at work, miles and miles from my home). The odor must be in my clothes, on my skin, and stuck in my nose. Yuck. I don't think I'll use so much next time I do a deep clean. Works GREAT, smells BAD.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

I bought a steamer and you can get OCD clean with that and there is no odor. I got some nasty hard to clean spaces obsessively clean.

The Woodward Family said...

My sis in law has one of those steamers and swears by it, and she is seriously OCD clean lady. I should get one, I'm just too cheap.

Andrea said...

I have the same problem with that stuff. I have to use it in my bathroom, but when I was prego Rod had to clean it. One of the perks of being prego, I didn't know he could clean a bathroom. Has he cleaned it since I had Darren? What do you think? UH nope!