CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tests

I have the pleasure of going to the hospital this morning for a test to see if I have endrometriosis in my intestines.

I will leave the details out, but just let it be said, I can't eat, but I still have to "go", if you know what I mean.

I will get the results of today's test when I visit with the doctor on the 28th.

Fun times.

Yeah, whatever.

4 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Aw....will it ever end?!?!? I'm sure December can't come soon enough for you....sorry :(

Kim and family said...

I hope it isn't the test I think it is but if it is hopefully you get the happy stuff to make it not so bad. I hope they figure something but that it isn't bad news. So basically good luck.

The Woodward Family said...

No, December is toooo far away, as far as my surgery goes...and it probably is the test you think it is. YUCK. That's all I can say. YUCK!!

Janika said...

Traci, did you intend that as a pun?