Louie Blue has a t-shirt that says "GREAT TO BE ME". Lucky her. Wish I could share in those seniments.
Alas, yesterday was just not my day.
Aunt Martha is in town, which is probably the cause of ALL the other problems...can't wait for that surgery!
Work was ugly, then my car tried to really tick me off when I was going to take Big A to work, so, as I mentioned in a previous post, I had to play musical cars with J and his grandma and catch a ride with his little sister.
When I got home after work, the AC wasn't working again and it was 79* in the house,and I had to fight with the circuit switch 3 times before it decided to work, and to top it all off...Kirby is in heat!!! Which isn't that big of a problem, but, now we can expect Kodi and Sienna to follow suit.
Kirby will put her doggie panties on and be good, Kodi will just hide in her kennel for 3 weeks, but Sienna won't go in her kennel, won't wear her panties, and dogs just plain smell and are gross; Sienna being the worse of the 3.
And, it was cold and windy yesterday, and it's worse today, so yeah, I'm not liking life so much right now. It's about 30* cooler right now that it was on Saturday.
But, with the cold weather, I am smiling, because there are buy-outs at wild island today, tomorrow and Saturday. If I can't go to wild island because someone has a bunch of money to buy it out, at least they can have bad weather. It's karma the way I see it.
And school starts on Monday, so I won't have to be running around taking Big A to work every day, that'll save some gas.
So, there is some silver linning, although it is very small.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Sucks to be me
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon.
Our 2 dogs and cat are fixed so we don't have that problem. To fix a rabbit though is ridiculous money.
We were suppose to be cooler yesterday, it was, but it was like 30% humidity so it was still sticky hot and that is worse than just hot. We were at the fair all day.
We all have those days. They aren't fun! Hope it gets better! Isn't it great to have a blog to blow off some steam?
And to have friends that can sympathize...
Post a Comment