CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

End of an era...

Yesterday our Bishopric was released and we got a new one. Our Bishop that was released yesterday was such an amazing man. I will be forever grateful to him. I served under him as Primary President and got to know him well then. Then, when J and I had our troubles, he was right there for us, and loved us, and helped us, and he was so very instrumental in helping J come back to church. We are going to miss him. We look forward to our new Bishopric. I am sure we will grow to love them, too. Our family happens to live in one of the best wards ever, and we are so lucky.

3 comments:

Janika said...

I am about to leave one of the best wards ever, *sniff*, *sob.*

Lauren said...

email me the names of the new guys! I'm curious.. laurenjh04@hotmail.com

The Woodward Family said...

Becky sent me an e-mail asking to. I didn't feel comfortable putting the names on my blog...I'm sure you understand...