CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Hate Wal Mart!!!

After spending an hour trying to do my weekly grocery shopping at this stupid store, not finding half of what I needed because they can't manage to stock their selves, I left a full basket just sitting there and walked out. Screw that stupid store having to put it all away. Serves them right. I think I have finally reached my breaking point; I'm sending the store manager a letter of complaint!

6 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

I was there yesterday as well and wanted to shoot myself. I nearly left my cart, too, but it had Jeff's b'day presents in it and I just couldn't justify it!

The Woodward Family said...

I never want to shoot myself when I'm there, just my kids, and the other shoppers, and the employees.

One time I had all my stuff on the belt in self check, and the register went down. The clerk wanted to move all my stuff to another line, I walked out. By the time I get to check out, I am so stressed and I already have no patience, so it's just bad. What I need to do is shop at like 3:00 in the morning on Saturday. I hear the shelves are stocked and there are no crowds. We should go together...

Andrea said...

I know how you feel. I try to just go to Winco and Raleys now! Target actually has good non-food prices. It's just so far away. I try to put all the stores in one trip Target, winco, costco and trader joes if I need too. It takes way to much time. But Walmart sucks the life out of me!!

Marshall said...

I hate Wal-Mart too! YUCK! We should protest! Not with signs or anything, just stop shopping at the horrid place!

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Ya know, 6 in the morning is also good for stocked shelves. Why do I have no life and actually shop at these times? I dunno.

Janika said...

I have decided I like Kroger. They still carry a good variety of store brand and I like them better than the GV brand. Smith's, Ralph's, and Fry's grocery all belong to the Kroger family.