5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. working at the same job I am today
2. Had a little boy starting kindergarten
3. living in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment
4. trying to have more kids after loosing 3 the previous 3 years
5. teaching R.S.
5 things on today's "to do" list
1. call the customers that are over 35 days past due
2. deposit the money from the customer that do pay
3. cook dinner (all 3 kids requested Swedish Meatballs)
4. take Mr. Butler to football practice
5. go to FHE in the park
5 snacks I enjoy
1. chocolate
2. chocolate
3. chocolate
4. chocolate
5. did I mention chocolate?
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Quit my job
2. buy a bigger house and new furniture for it
3. buy a Porche Boxster
4. hire a maid and cook to clean above house and I hate to cook, what can I say?
5. travel with my hubby (cruise to some place warm)
5 places I've lived
1. Cool, California
2. S. Lake Tahoe, California
3. Dayton, Nevada
4. Provo, Utah
5. Reno, Nevada
5 people I tag
1. someone
2. who
3. has
4. time
5. to
6. share
Ok, so that's 6, but, everyone has pretty much already been tagged, so I didn't want to list names.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Carol tagged me...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You're funny. I love all your anwsers!
Thanks for doing the tag. I think it's fun to find out more about people.
Post a Comment