Voting early wasn't really painful, quite easy in fact. Went to the library on my lunch hour and it took me all of about 8 minutes total.
Why is it painful, then, you may ask?
Well....I don't really like any of the choices this year. I don't think any of them will do any better than what we've been stuck with the last 8 years, and I'm not looking forward to the next 4 with the options given us.
So, that's why it's painful.
I think they need to have a "None of the Above" on the ballot, and if "None of the Above" wins the popular vote, we have to come up with new people to vote on....but that's just my thought.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Well, That Painful Proceedure Is Over
Posted by The Woodward Family at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment