My father-in-law and his wife took a wall in their laundry room and started marking the kids height on it. They started this back in 2003, so the wall is pretty well marked up with height marks and the date it was made. It's fun to see how little they use to be, and how much they've grown in 5 years.
Last night we went over to their house to cut out Mr. Butler's pinewood derby car, and had to mark the kids. Louie Blue hasn't grown at all since August (the last time they did this) Big A grew about 2 inches, and Mr. Butler grew about 5 inches!!!!
I'm telling you, this boy is so tall. At 9 years old, he is as tall as Big A was when he was 12. Crazy. Big A was not a short boy, he was about the same as all his friends at the same age back then. Mr. Butler is just super tall.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The boy is tall...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have been surprised at how big my babies are. They don't look fat because they are long. Honestly, I don't think it's right. Why must they grow up at all?
Seriously!!!! I love newborns, even with the sleepless nights and diapers. It's when they hit about 9 months old for me when I wish they could be newborns again, and then 1 year, and 2 years, and 8 years, and 16 years...They do their most growing in the first year of life, which, in my opinion is the best year when they should be smallest.
Post a Comment