Well, football is done for Mr. Butler. He had his last game on Saturday up in Susanville, CA. They won 19 - 12. It was such a fun game, probably one of the best all season. I have to say, although the SYFL program was a very expensive one, I'm glad Mr. Butler did it, and that we got to share it with him. And, I'm actually looking forward to next year. We're going to start saving money for it after Christmas! MANY, MANY pictures to follow.
And I keep forgetting to mention this conversation with Mr. Butler...
Mr. Butler: I'm not going to football practice any more. I'm just going pro.
Big A: Uh, yeah, I think you need to practice to go pro.
Me: Um, yeah, you have to practice and play now all through high school so the College scouts can come see you play so you can go to college, where the pro scouts come and watch you, then you go pro. And practice is the key.
Mr. Butler: Naw, that's too much work. I'll just go pro.
Ahhh, little does he know it'll be more work the farther he goes, and even more so in the pros.
Who knows, maybe someday my boy will be on Monday Night Football...?
Monday, October 20, 2008
End of the Season
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Isn't it sad to these fun things end? But then a relief at the same time too? Glad he had a fun time.
We have one more week of marching band and it is the very last time for Amber. That is very sad.
Good for him! That's awesome. The last football game is always to sad. I love football season. It my favorite!!
Post a Comment