Ok, as excited as I have been to have my surgery done, I scheduled it officially with my doctor today, and now I'm scared. In talking to the girl at the office that is my same age, and totally has the same problems as me, or at least did, and has gone through all the same stuff I've had or am having done, WOW. I'll have to stay in the hospital a day or 2, and she says I will be pretty down and out the first 2 weeks for sure. Yuck. I thought it would be an in and out the same day surgery, but I expect to feel pretty crummy for a few weeks. I'm having major surgery after all, and parts of my guts are coming out. So, 7 weeks from today, I will report to the hospital at 6:00 am, and go in to surgery at 8:00 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
7 weeks to stew about it...that should be fun.
Post a Comment