CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gas is $3.41 today

Still seriously too much, but better than the $4.41 we were paying not too long ago.

Think we'll get down to $3.25?

Think it will ever be below $3.00 ever again?

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

For once we are pretty close to you guys! i just paid 3.47 at the station closest to me so I am sure I could find it cheaper at Costco. YAY for falling gas prices!

Janika said...

I meant to post this on my blog, but on my way to Missouri I paid $2.99 in Oklahoma city. It dropped from $3.31 to $2.77 while we were there and when I got back to OKC it was $2.59! It is still $3.11 in Dallas. It will only go down for you. Recession is good for gas prices