CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sushi Shots

On Saturday, J and I took the kids to Woo Chon here in Reno for sushi. It was actually Mr. Butler's idea to go...what can I say, I've worked for a fish company for the kids entire lives, and they love seafood...

We totally stuffed ourselves and had a great time. The kids can't wait to go back...Here's some shots of them enjoying themselves and the yummy rolls.
The ever elusive "teenager that hates to have his picture taken" shot...



Boy, this boy can sure use those chop sticks!

We worked out in the back yard all Saturday morning to get it ready to till up and put in the sod this next weekend. We moved so many pieces of scrap wood, cement, bricks and dirt, the kids really deserved a nice lunch.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I've never tried sushi! I don't think I will either!

Janika said...

My husband loves sushi. I am prepared to try it at some point in my life, but I have to be sure it is absolutely the best sushi around so that I don't get some bad stuff and decide to never try it again. That is awesome that it was a reward for hard labor.

Kim and family said...

EWWW. Sushi is not for me. I don't even like shrimp. Glad you guys had a great time.

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Your title is very misleading. I thought for sure you were talking about making sushi shots and that thought seriously made me wanna puke.