I am running, running, running...I think I'm even running in my sleep.
Yesterday I had a doctor appointment leading up to my surgery, Louie Blue had a dentist appointment (no cavities YAY), Mr. Butler had football practice, which J took him to and I stayed home and got caught up on all the DVR episodes of CSI so I can watch the season premier on Thursday, and came home with a Peanut Buster Parfait. THANK YOU HONEY!!!
Today, I woke up with a wonderful migraine and a bloody nose. Then I forgot I had to chop 4 jalapenos for Mr. Butlers class for the chili fest so yeah, I was cutting up chilies at 6:30 this morning.
Big A has a doctor appointment this afternoon, followed by the affore mentioned chili fest at the school, and football practice. And you know this migraine is going to be an issue all day...grrrrr...
Tomorrow is my standing manicure (my time, I need this time...) and Scouts for the boys.
Thursday is a fairly quiet day, except I have to watch CSI!!!!
Friday is the McQ Homecoming game, so I'll be out late for that, but wouldn't miss it.
And Saturday we get to drive to Fallon for a 10:00 football game, that we have to be at 1 1/2 hours early, so yeah, I gotta be up early to leave on time.
I think I'm going to have a migraine all week...I love Excedrin!!!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
It's One of THOSE weeks...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I hope you kick your migraine. I hate those. My issue is now a chronic sinuse condition.
I can't go outside without suffering a headache later. Aleve cold and sinus is my new friend now.
Isn't it sad that our best friends are over the counter medicines? I can remember a time when it was actually human beings...:)
Great, I've been replaced by Excedrin. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
Post a Comment