CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Darn It!


I found them this way inside my purse...I think Louie Blue sat on my purse...one crack and missing the lens. Oh well, at least they weren't really expensive ones. I liked these sun glasses though. That's usually how it works, huh? The stuff you really really like has bad things happen to them.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

This is why I don't spend more then $10.00 on a pair of sunglasses. Mine always get cracked or scratched, or even lost. My most I ever spent on a pair was $17, two days later they fell of my stroller at farmers market. I have such bad luck when it comes to eye wear.

Marshall said...

Ugh. I hate when that happens.

Tara said...

I can't tell you how many pairs of sunglasses I've gone through just in the past year. I can't seem to hold onto a pair for more than a few months, it's horrible. Needless to say I feel your pain, especially when you really like them.

Janika said...

Yeah, I'm totally in the $6-$10 range on my sunglasses. Something always happens to them--and I'm a big cheapskate! My current ones are Liz Claiborne's from Marshalls. Before that was Guess from the same. But I found a place on import row down here that I can get an even better deal for next time.