
I saw a couple commercials for this and when I went shopping the other day, I saw that the price was reasonable and thought, "What do I have to loose?" So, I bought a starter pack, used it in the bathroom yesterday, and I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!! My tub, tile, and grout sparkle like they haven't in a long time, and I didn't kill my self to get it. It even got rid of the nasty mildew that is so tough to get rid of in the grout. ( Note to self...when we remodel the bathroom, NO GROUT and TILE!) It's easy to use, works VERY well, and I am sold!
Friday, October 3, 2008
I Just Have to Recommend This!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Hooray for products that actually do what the commercials say they can do!!
Post a Comment