CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poor Mr. Butler

Yesterday, his neck stiffened up, like he slept on it wrong. He called me from school to tell me, but didn't need to be picked up. He came home and put the hot pad on it and then went to bed. We woke him up to get ready for football practice, even though he was in no shape to practice...his coach sent him home...so he came home and stood in the hot shower for like 20 minutes just letting the nice hot water beat down on the stiff muscle, then when he got out, J put Icy Hot on his neck and sent him to bed. He woke up a little better this morning.

I feel for the poor boy; stiff necks are just plain awful!

2 comments:

Janika said...

I always felt that way after a dance when they played Rock Lobster :))

Kim and family said...

I woke up that way on Monday too. I can turn and look to the left now. I hate that kind of pain poor guy.