CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gas Prices

OK, J's job is delivering stuff all over town, and it tends to cover a lot of gas stations, so he sees the falling gas prices every day. It is our community service to let everyone know who reads this blog in this area that at the AM PM on the corner of Mill and Keitzke gas is $3.11!!!!!! That's the cheapest he's seen today.

Janika, I know you have seriously cheaper gas that those of us out west...what are you at?

I am so glad the prices are falling, and I hope they continue to do so...I'd love to get back way below $3 per gallon so I can actually FILL my big old tank up for the same amount of money.

4 comments:

Marshall said...

I am finally starting to feel a little better about gas prices. . . at least one thing in the economy is looking up . . . or down, however you want to put it ;)

Carol said...

I paid 2.99 @ costco yesterday.

The Woodward Family said...

It's 3.11 today. I heard gas @ Costco was below 3, but we don't have a card for there...

Janika said...

$2.53 at Wal-Mart around the corner. There are other places that have it for 5-8 cents less, as a rule, but I haven't been by them lately.