Last night we had a 2nd pinewood derby this year...(yeah, good times)
J totally didn't get to Mr. Butler's car until Monday.
Like the great mother I am, I forgot the camera, so you'll have to go blind trying to look at the blurry blackberry pics. Sorry. And, no, I didn't take a picture of the 3 day car, either...Bad Mom! Bad!
Mr. Butler's car didn't win, however, he was awarded the "Slickest Paint Job" award...And he had fun with all his friends. But, honestly, he had more fun throwing around the football in the gym before and after the derby.
The best part of the evening was when my brother-in-law stopped by to see Mr. Butler and his car, in full Reno Police Officer uniform. A hush fell over the entire room, and someone said "Uh oh!" Classic.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Another Pinewood Derby
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment