CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today...

I'm having a bad hair day AND a bad clothing day. It can't get much worse than that.

I am so ready to cut my hair SUPER short again. I hardly ever had bad hair days when it was really really short.

As for the clothes, I have a closet full of crap I just don't want to wear. Can't do anything about that except go shopping, but when there isn't any money in which to do that, I guess I'm in trouble.

Ah, who needs to pay the power and phone bill, let's go shopping!

6 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

And now the stupid company I work for is jerking me around on my insurance benefits.

Yeah, I'm leaving early today and I've got to find another job when I'm off for my surgery.

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

If you need help to fight the insurance thing, let me know. I have lots of connections :)

The Woodward Family said...

they renegotiated for September and made our deductible go from $500 a year to $1000 a year, so I have to pay another $500 before benefits start kicking in...but the "good news" is after I pay out of pocket $3000 the insurance pays at 100%. Um yeah, we've only paid like $700 this year on me, and I don't think we'll get that close even with all my tests and surgery. I need PIE!!!

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

That's odd that they renegotiated benefits mid year, especially when deductibles are involved. Do you have a 4th qtr rollover plan for your deductible?

The Woodward Family said...

They always renego for September 1 every year. Every year our premiums go up, the dedeuctibles go up, the benefits go down, and the wages stay the same.

Janika said...

I like your hair short, but you can't do corn rows on short hair very easily