CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

YEAH!!!!!

I just got back from my annual visits with my doctor (girl stuff...yuck) The good news is I can get all the evil parts taken out whenever I'm ready! YEAH!!! Because of having to recover for 4 - 6 weeks, I have to do it after my hire-date anniversary in November so I get paid time off. So in October I can call and schedule it. I'm thinking the first week in December, and then I can have all that time around Christmas to be home for recovery. Man, the next 4 months will go by slow, but won't my life be great after mid January...Plus, it'll be fun to have Christmas time off. Hopefully I'll be back on my feet enough to make goodies and crafts, and enjoy the 2 weeks off with the kids. I can already envision being able to sleep in every day for a month. Ah, I'm in my happy zone...ah...ah...

0 comments: