CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I do not recommend...


kicking this product...

J's was laying on the floor by the desk, and I turned to walk out of the room and my middle toe on my right foot connected with the battery end of it. OUCH!!!

The tip of the poor little toe is purple, and it hurts really, really bad. When it happened, it hurt so bad, I really want to say bad words, but instead, just screamed and tried really hard not to cry and get upset because J, Mr. Butler and Louie were laughing at me, until I showed them the color of it. That shut them up.

I wondered if at first, if the poor thing was broken, but, I can still wear my beloved high heels, so I'll be ok; just as long as I don't look at the color. The purple really clashes with my bright pink nails...

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

Yesterday I hurt my foot too with a KIA car door we have had sitting around here for too long(bought to replace a dented door but still not on the car)It was sitting outside at the beginning of the rainstorm and I had to put it in the shed. I picked it up and the corner of it hit inbetween my middle and 4th toe. I have added another bruise to my collection and also wondered if mine was broke. It hurt a long time. So I literally know what kind of pain you are speaking of is what I am getting at. Big Time OUCH! Feet injuries are the worst! It is late, I am doing the midnight ramble session sorry.

The Woodward Family said...

I should take a picture and post it before the purpleness goes away. And with toe injuries, there just isn't anything you can do...but stay off your feet...like that's going to happen...only broken bones I've ever had have been my big toes.

Janika said...

LOL on so many levels. I love the way you formatted the post. Very effective. How different is the shade of your toe from the color of your drill? Mostly, I hate it when my toenails clash with my bruises!