the word "California" must be an old Indian word for "REALLY BAD DRIVER!!!!!"
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you not have a "California Native" sticker on the back window of your old orange Bug in high school? Hello pot this is the Kettle calling. Ha Ha Thomas
I was young and dumb...every one makes mistakes and can repent...thanks, I needed that laugh! However, I did learn to drive in Nevada; not California, so, I therefore, am not a bad driver!
I came up with this when I was on my way home from Missouri to the driver blocking the roadway: "I'm sure you're a nice person in person, but in the car you're not a nice person, so GET OFF THE ROAD! I was trying to calm myself and be patient and forgiving.
A Mom, a Dad, 2 boys, 1 girl, 2 Chocolate Labs, 1 Scottie Dog, 1 gold fish, 1 Beta fish, a sable siamese point Netherland Dwarf rabbit, a bunch of dust bunnies under the fridge, and 2 ring neck doves and a covey of quail in the back yard. If you're thinking ZOO, you are thinking correctly!
3 comments:
Did you not have a "California Native" sticker on the back window of your old orange Bug in high school? Hello pot this is the Kettle calling. Ha Ha
Thomas
I was young and dumb...every one makes mistakes and can repent...thanks, I needed that laugh! However, I did learn to drive in Nevada; not California, so, I therefore, am not a bad driver!
I came up with this when I was on my way home from Missouri to the driver blocking the roadway: "I'm sure you're a nice person in person, but in the car you're not a nice person, so GET OFF THE ROAD! I was trying to calm myself and be patient and forgiving.
Post a Comment