Ok, so I know it's almost August, but I was just looking at the calender and realized that Hot August Nights starts on Friday as well. WOW. I always feel like HAN is the end of summer. Wasn't it just June?
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I can't stand HAN, probably because my anniversary falls on it EVERY year so I can never go and do anything cuz it's so busy AND Cory always has to work it :( Sorry about the rant.
Hey- I hate HAN too...the entire city shuts down to cater to all of them, but those of us that LIVE here and still have to WORK, and GET AROUND ca't do it. I feel for you!
I am about mourning the end. There is not much time left to do anything. We go back the 25th how about you?
Yep...less than 1 month...so sad
HAN doesn't bug me as much as Street Vibrations -- It's so stinkin' loud, and the bikers always seem so angry and agressive on the Free-way. BTW, I was out running the other day and this guy on a bike goes by and yells, "Lookin good! like your action!" I laughed for a good hour over that one.
So, summer has gone by way to fast and I feel like we're loosing the last few weeks of it with the move. :(
Post a Comment