CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's long enough now

I have been trying (trying being the key word here) to grown my hair out for almost 2 years now. This morning, I thought I would see if it was long enough to French braid. And it is!!!! And it looks pretty good if I do say so my self.

On Saturday, I highlighted it, and it got really blond, and I really like it. For the first time in a very long time, I like my hair. It's amazing.

Something I don't understand how my brain works is, why can I braid my own hair, without even seeing it, but I can not braid my daughters hair no matter how hard I try?

4 comments:

Janika said...

One of life's mysteries. My mystery is why would I who have been professionally trained never fix my daughters hair at all?

Lauren said...

You need to post a picture of yourself and your new hair do!!!

Kim and family said...

I can't french braid my hair but I can do the girls hair. But I am really out of practice since I don't do their hair as much as I use to. Kelsea can french braid her hair and I am envious. You will have to take a picture.

Carol said...

Picture, Picture, Picture, I want a picture!
You looked really good on sunday. I didn't get to tell you at the time but I thought it.