1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game, and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Memory post
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I think of you at least every Mother's Day, Dove. I remember walking from the Town Hall to my house after church one Mother's Day. I was about 5, so you were between 6 and 7. Kristan and you and I were discussing how unfair it was that we didn't get carnations on Mother's Day. After all, we took good care of our dolls! Obviously, we didn't have a CLUE how hard our mothers worked for their wilted carnations once a year!
I seem to remember that you threw me a very nice Bridal shower. I think you and I were in biology together.
So, I've got a few. The first is really about your daughter. I remember when we first moved here seeing her in church with her doll and blanket and all of that stuff and thinking she was soooo cute. She still is cute but man she's sure grown up a lot.
Second, I remember setting with you in the back of primary, chatting and laughing.
Third Thursday night exercise group and laughing.
Fourth, Any R.S. function chatting and laughing.
Fifth, You brought me some Chocolate after I left a comment on your blog about wanting to try some --- so thoughtful!
I remember you being a really awesome primary president! I loved teaching primary!!!
Post a Comment