J and I went for all you can eat Sushi at lunch. He ate at least 7 rolls, and I simply lost count. It was so yummy, I just kept ordering and ordering. Now I am stuffed and oh so very tired. Sure wish I could take a nap...
Today is busy day after work, too, so I won't be getting a nap, and probably won't even get to bed early...poor me. I have to go pick up Mr. Butler's football uniform and equipment, take the two boys to Scouts, grocery shop, and be home for Louie to spend time with a friend of mine that is a teacher that is going to tutor her until school starts. And J is working...so I'm on my own. But at least I won't have to stop to eat dinner...I'm pretty sure I'll still be stuffed come dinner time. And I can just throw some Cheesy Beefy Melts at the kids and they'll be happy. Hopefully, because while I was waiting for J I told Mr. Butler we were going to sushi and his exact words were "Lucky. Save me some." (in a Napoleon Dynamite voice)
We got Mr. Butler a really cheap cell phone this week. It's only $10 more dollars on J's account, and we felt that with Big A working a lot, J working, Mr. Butler in football all fall long 5 days a week, it was ok for him to have one so we could call if we were going to be late, or he could call us if practice got out early. We were able to program the only numbers he can call or receive calls from, so it's all only family, and we felt that texting his aunt would help him spell better. He's having fun. We set down all sorts of rules, so hopefully he follows them so he can keep his phone. But now Louie wants one. We told her she is just not old enough nor does she really need one...maybe in a few years. She pouted and whined...
We've gone to Wild Island a ton lately. Friday, ALL day Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. Probably again tomorrow and that will be it this week. Saturday we have about 4 things going on, and next week football practice starts. Fun times! School starts in like 4 1/2 weeks, and Wild Island will be closing and I will be going into Seasonal Depression Disorder. Poor me. I'll be glad to have the kids back in school, but I am so sad that summer will be over. It never lasts long enough for me. And winter just lasts far too long.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I'm Stuffed...and I'm not a turkey....
Posted by The Woodward Family at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I hear ya...always mixed feelings about school starting again. It means bye bye sun and I just don't do well without some sun.
At least there are tanning beds, I'll hop in one of those every once in a while during the winter to get me some artifical sun.
You really need to find a different place to live.
Post a Comment