CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Wow...he makes me sick...

J hasn't worked security for 2 weeks, because he was taking time off to get in shape for the PA test, and then to do all the back ground paper work, so for those two weeks, he hasn't needed to put on his duty belt, well, last night he got called in to work because the other guy had an emergency, and his duty belt was too loose. He had to adjust it in 2 holes!!! Aren't holes on belts like an inch apart? So wouldn't that make it 2 inches that he's lost? Now you know why he makes me sick.

Wednesday he had 3 people tell him he looks so good. I've lost between 13-17 pounds, but I don't look as good as him. It's not fair. Men loose weight so easily.

Even though he makes me sick, I'm so very proud of him and love him very much, and yeah, he does look good!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

AHHHH! That makes me so mad. And the fact that they can eat and eat and eat and seem to never gain weight and I'm dying to loose five pounds! Sorry for the vent - congrats to your honey!

The Woodward Family said...

when I complained to Biship Hiatt about him loosing, and me not so much, Bishop told me that women are supposed to be soft...yeah, whatever, I told him I think they meant soft hearted, no soft bodied.

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Jason does look good, however, You look fantastic yourself and it's totally noticeable.

Kim and family said...

Lee Joe hasn't gained anything (just muscle)since we have been married and I am all over the place. It irritates me to no end. But then he is jealous of me because I build muscle easily. I am stronger than him. He lifts stuff and shovels all day long. I joke and say we are a bunch of Amazon women over here because the girls are built just like me without the padding.

Good job on your weight loss. I have yet to get my ball rolling.

The Woodward Family said...

Traci- ok, yeah, whatever...I could still loose double the number, and eating all that food last night didn't help...

Janika said...

If I said anything here, you'd just be sickened by me as well. You can have a honey that makes you feel good about yourself or you can have a honey that turns you on. What are you gonna do, huh?

The Woodward Family said...

Yeah, Janika, you get prego with twins and gain like 6 oz, and then loose like 12 pounds after they're born, so yeah, just don't comment here...lol! You're just lucky you've been my friend for so many years, or I'd have to not like you at all!