CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer is in full bloom

Jan, this setting moon is for you...rememember all the times on the deck, staying awake to watch the moom set? This one was setting at 5:30 am, and I was just waking up...sorry it's so blurry...but you get the idea, right?







7 comments:

Lauren said...

Your flowers are so pretty! Everything here is dying from heat!

Carol said...

beatiful flowers!

Kim and family said...

At least you have flowers this year. I have not planted any. Just the ones that take care of themselves are the ones we get to enjoy this year.
Your flowers are very pretty.

Marshall said...

I loved the picture of the moon. SO gorgeous.

Janika said...

Ah, setting moon, summer in bloom. If we weren't watching the moon we were watching the stars journey across the sky. I still cry sometimes that I can't even see the stars where I am.

Nicole said...

the pix of the purple flower was my favorite, i need tips from you on how to keep flowers alive!

The Woodward Family said...

Yeah, the purple ones are my favorite.