CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

One of the perks...


One of the perks of working for a seafood company, that carries more than just seafood, is getting great deals on the product we carry. Yum Yum! We are trying to blow out some beef rib eye roasts...so this weekend we will be eating well for not a lot of money. Rib eye and shrimp kabobs. Plus, I was able to get some additional product to give to someone as a thank you from my hubby.

If you want to get some good deals on seafood, poultry and beef, let me know. Only thing is, a lot of the product you get is bulk (5, 10, 15, 20 pounds), but if anyone wants to ever go in on say, a 20# box of king crab legs, we're game! You've never really lived until you have 5 pounds of king crab sitting in front of you!

2 comments:

Carol said...

yum! we may be interested. But I'll probably need instruction on how to prepare and consume ---I've never had it before.

Nicole said...

i'm interested in the beef or poultry, only S & E like seafood but I'd take a smaller portion...let me know if you get some people :)