I just haven't had much to blog about lately. I know we've been busy, but nothing exciting, I would just bore you.
Rhett and Kylie both have school pictures today. I didn't want Rhett to wear camo, as he lives in the stuff, so we settled on camo converses. He loves his camo.
Kylie looked very nice, I let her take her church shoes to change into (the pictures are full body shots) and bought her a new pair of earrings. Last night we put her hair in sponge rollers, and I pulled the sides up this morning. She looked very pretty.
Anthony had to memorize lines from Romeo and Juliette for his English class. His grade was determined by how many he memorized. He memorized 10 1/2, so he got a B. But the teacher told him he really liked his dictation and gave him an A. Anthony was pretty happy.
The weather has been cold and windy (what's new), but it is supposed to warm up and be nice for the weekend. I'm not going to hold my breath. My boss is going to Palm Springs for the weekend, it's supposed to be 99* down there. All I can say is my boss is one lucky dog!
Jason will be spending the weekend in his Grandmothers yard putting in fence. Last weekend, Jason and Anthony got the holes dug, but it was really too windy to put the posts in. The wind would have made the fence sit at a 45* angle.
The wind was so bad in fact that on Saturday, they cancelled Rhett's baseball game. The poor kids were chasing thier hats more than the ball.
We also signed Rhett up to play football this fall. Fun. We tried to get Kylie to do cheerleading, but she wasn't interested. Oh well.
Well, I think that about fills you in.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Update
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Mike has a severe aversion to camo except when hunting. He usually won't let the kids wear it when they are at our house. If they want to wear it, they have to go to their other parents'.
Camo happens to be Rhett's favorite "color".
Post a Comment