Yesterday, over 50. They actually upgraded the two bige ones to 4.1 and 4.2. One woke me up at 2 in the morning that was like 3.4 or something and there was another one this morning while I was writting in my journal that was a 3.1 I think. Big ones a coming!
A Mom, a Dad, 2 boys, 1 girl, 2 Chocolate Labs, 1 Scottie Dog, 1 gold fish, 1 Beta fish, a sable siamese point Netherland Dwarf rabbit, a bunch of dust bunnies under the fridge, and 2 ring neck doves and a covey of quail in the back yard. If you're thinking ZOO, you are thinking correctly!
3 comments:
Wow, there has been a lot of activity there lately.
Yesterday, over 50. They actually upgraded the two bige ones to 4.1 and 4.2. One woke me up at 2 in the morning that was like 3.4 or something and there was another one this morning while I was writting in my journal that was a 3.1 I think. Big ones a coming!
Holy cow! Any damage?
Post a Comment