I forgot, last Thursday, Anthony went shopping with me. We had to go to PetsMart to get cedar and hay for Spud. Anthony was holding the bag of hay and I was in line with the cedar. He walked away to look at the Betas. This is our conversation:
Me: Hey, come this way, you have the hay, and I need to pay.
A: Okay, I just may.
Me: Sometime today.
A: Alright, I'll make my way with the hay.
Me: It's now time to pay for the hay.
A: It's not time to make things out of clay by the bay?
Me: You just may, after we pay, for the hay.
A: Sometime in May?
Me: Ok, this is gay.
A: It's not my day.
The lady behind us was laughing so hard.
I didn't start out intending to ryhme up a storm, but my first sentence just came out that way, and we went with it. Four days later, we are still rhyming and laughing about it.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Anthony and I laugh together often
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is funny! It is so good that y'all can laugh together
No more rhymes now, I mean it!
Anybody want a peanut?
Rhyming reminds me of another literary tool, alliteration--like batty blond beehives burning bunson burner burgers.
i'm glad we're not the only ones who make fools of ourselves and make people laugh at the store. Nothing beats a good laugh!
Post a Comment