My wonderful hubby bought me 4 pairs of pants for Christmas from Victoria's Secret. They are great pants, except for one small detail. Actually, 6 small details. These darn things have 6 buttons and/or hook and bars on them. Plus the zipper. You start with two small clear buttons that are on the inside of the waist band. Then the two hook and eyes, and then the two big buttons on the outside. 
Getting them on is ok, but getting them off when you have to go potty really bad is crazy. Since my surgery, the ol' bladder isn't what it used to be, and when I have to go, I have to go now...these pants make that really difficult. I end up doing the potty dance, which is hard to do when you have so many buttons to get undone. It's just crazy. Is there really a need for so many buttons? I don't think so.
Oh, and that is not me in that picture. Although I wish I could be that tall and skinny. I didn't want anyone to think I'd gone under the knife or that my hair grew over night!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Pants
Posted by The Woodward Family at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
They are cute though!
LOL. I am thinking of walking to the latrine at Buck's Lake. I can hold my own for a long time--unless I sneeze or cough violently since having kids.
Hey that is good picture of me! In my dreams. Ha ha. Happy buttoning!
Post a Comment