CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Exercise Class

On Thursday nights, I am going to an exercise class at the church. The lady teaching it has lost a lot of weight, and looks SO good. I want to look like her when I grow up (or loose weight). But, let me just say, I am so sore!!!! Last week, I could hardly walk come Saturday. Today, I can at least walk, but it hurts and I have to say oowwee just to get myself going.

No pain, no gain (or loss), right? Agree with me, cuz I need the positive reinforcement to keep me moving and get in shape.

And the classes are a blast!!!

Every other night I have been walking with Kirby Sue around the neighborhood. Hey, it's almost swim suit season! Must get in shape!

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

I wish you could actually SEE the results for extreme soreness. Don't you think you should be visibly an inch smaller after that much sore.

Janika said...

I cant' wait to start using my body again. Sometimes I just do a developee when I am standing at the stove or sink. I am just having a hard time making real and regular exercise happen.

The Woodward Family said...

Jans, too bad you don't live in Reno. I'd come get you every Thursday and take you to class with me, and I'd come get you every other day to go for a walk.