10 years ago today, our daughter, Elizabeth, was born.
I was only 20 weeks into my pregnancy, and went into pre-term labor, and she was stillborn.
We know she is up in Heaven looking down on us, waiting for the time we can be reunited.
I can't believe it's been 10 years. I often think how our family would be different with her as a part of it. I wonder what she'd look like, what she'd like to do, how close her and Kylie would be as sisters. It makes me so sad to think about, but on the other hand, I know she just needed a body, because she was too perfect for this world, and I am so grateful and lucky to be her mommy.
Anthony, Rhett, and Kylie all know they have a sister waiting for them in Heaven. We speak of her often. Last night I reminded us all that today is her birthday, and all 3 of them, almost in unison said "Happy Birthday!"
Anthony was old enough (5) to remember me being pregnant, and then loosing her. But she was born before Rhett and Kylie, so I really appreciate that they can love someone they have only heard about, and then, only just barely, as we don't really have much to tell them about.
It just goes to show how strong family bonds can be.
Anyways, Happy 10th Birthday Angel Baby!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Angel Baby
Posted by The Woodward Family at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I started crying when I read your post. Maybe its just my pregnancy hormones talking! Anyway you are so strong. Happy Birthday to your little girl.
Post a Comment