CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Dream Car


Some day, Jason will make lots of money, or one of my kids will, and I will own one of these. Porsche Boxster.

Whenever I see one out and about, I tell the kids, "Look, someone is driving my car." The kids laugh at me and say I'm driving my car. It's a Suburban, not a Porsche. I can't understand why the kids don't play along. Could it be because the Boxster only has two seats and I can't put them in it? Or could it be because I always tell them I want a black Boxster with a black top and black interior so my Scottie Dog can be camouflaged in it, as she will be the only person besides me to go for rides in it?

Also, I will have a personalized plate that says "Sctedg" with a license plate frame that says "It's a Scottish Terrier thing, you wouldn't understand".

Keep dreaming, right?

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I am always just thrilled to death when I can drive in a car that I like with air conditioning-that isn't a junker and isn't always breaking down. I have had a few of those. I use to like Cameros. I don't have a favorite anymore.

Janika said...

The only thing better than a black Boxster is a cobalt Shelby Cobra with chrome pipes.