CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

A great product

I have been using this product for years. My hair stylist got me hooked. I get it at Sally's Beauty Supply. It's about $8 for the bottle.



My hair is naturally curly and frizzy, thick, and coarse. I have tried what seems like everything out there that claims to tame frizzy hair, and nothing works as well as this stuff.

And, it smells really good, too.

I read a ton of reviews for it on line, and never saw one bad review. And most reviews had 5 stars on it.

It gives shine without weight, works in humidity, and doesn't build up. I wash my hair every other day, and it never gets dull or sticky with this stuff.

I spray a little on while my hair is still wet, let it air dry, then spray some more when it's dry to give it some more shine.

Kylie likes when I put it in her hair because of the good smell, and she has super fine, soft hair, and it doesn't weigh her hair down either.

It works good in my hair after sitting by the wave pool and swimming all day at Wild Island.

The stuff is just great. What can I say?

Just thought I'd let my friends know about a good find.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I might need to try that on Hannah's hair.

Liz Maile said...

I'll have to try some!