My Suburban has new brakes, new fresh oil, and a new clean fuel filter and air filter.
Now, if something could just be done about the awful price of gas...
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
$380 some odd dollars later...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
It's a little better here in Texas than where you are, but it keeps climbing.
I heard on the news this morning, the most expensive gas in the country can be found at Tahoe City, CA...
I counted up how many times my van goes to and from schools and seminary-about the same distance. It is 5 round trips on our week to drive. 10 times through the light at the construction where some days I think you can sit there 5 minutes. I can't stand filling up my gas tank. It costs too much. I can't wait till summer.
Post a Comment