CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I keep forgetting

I heard back from the cardiologist on Friday, but with my panic of heading up to Lake Tahoe, I forgot to mention it.

Anyways, there seems to be nothing wrong.

OK, so why is my chest still hurting so much? I am almost done with the prednisone, which should have helped if I had inflammation from the flu and pneumonia, it didn't help. I get to the top of the stairs and am completely winded, and after my workout last Thursday, my chest was tight and crackly feeling. I have been walking every day with Kirby, taking it easy, but by the time I climb in bed, I'm hurting, and then wake up through out the night in pain (or with hot flashes and night sweats)

So, I go to the doctor again in 2 weeks for a follow-up. In the meantime, I'll just be sure to watch my self and take it easy if I get to achy.

Sunday night and Monday, Rhett and Kylie had a small stomach bug. Rhett stayed home from school Monday, and missed baseball practice. But they are fine now. I was scared for a while because I thought "Here we go again with the sickness." Hopefully I'm wrong.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh scary! I hope all is well. It was good to hear from you. I feel like I never left Reno now that I've been blogging. I've found so many friends again!

The Woodward Family said...

I've been blogging for a couple of years with some friends I grew up with, and just last week I was bored, so I was surfing the blog, and found people I actually knew. So I am so excited to have found friends, too!

I really enjoy blogging. This is my form of scrapebooking...