Yeah, not feeling real creative with my title today...
I was just sitting here trying to avoid work because I'm dealing with my second visit from Aunt Flo in as many weeks (December 4th can't get here fast enough), wondering how we are going to afford fixing my Suburban that is having issues again, and why it is that McQ has given their field to the SYFL program on Saturday to play our games on, but the band (which I might add, really sucks) feels they need it to practice on so they can be ready to be in the Rose Bowl parade in JANUARY? Shouldn't they be practicing for a parade on a street? Whatever.
And now I'm looking out the window trying to figure out why two people are trying to load a huge rock the size of a VM Bug into the back of an SUV from off the side of the road. Ok, good luck with that.
I am SSSSOOOO glad it's Friday. What am I going to do all weekend you ask? Laundry, football, church, and nothing else!!!!!! Except sleep...a lot.
Life has really been the same ol' same ol' lately, that's why I haven't posted in a while. I didn't want to bore you with work, homework and football practice, cuz that's all my life has been this week. Which is good, I guess.
J's back is doing much better, it only pinches every once in a while. Louie Blue is starting Running Club at school. She came home Wednesday totally worn out. Good, job done; goal met. Mr. Butler is busy with football. Big A had to make a pirate ship out of cardboard for something they are doing in YM. It turned out pretty good. He's pretty artistic, unlike his mom.
And that's about all...
Friday, September 19, 2008
What should this be titled?
Posted by The Woodward Family at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Our band takes up a good chunk of the parking lot and there is a painted football field on it. If they are getting ready for competition they need to know what yard line or something or other that they are on. Like we ever marched in Dayton. I look at what Amber and the band are doing and I could never have done marching band. I can't memorize anything so to memorize all the music and know which direction to march and how many steps. And Amber has to remember key signatures and know what everyone is playing. Holy Cow! Couldn't do it myself.
Anyways enough of my rambling. I hope you get some rest this weekend. If I just work a couple of days during the week I am done for. What you do should be admired. Take care.
Hey Dove how are you, Our family is doing well, Josh is getting bigger every day and Jason stays busy with our business, we took over Oakmans which is the office supply store on wells and Ryland, that keeps us very busy and I guess the ward we moved into needed our help because thy keep us very busy too.How is the first ward doing I only get little news from people here and there. Hope all is well, it sure was good to hear from you.
Post a Comment