CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cute Girl

So yesterday while I was shopping, I came across a great deal on this t-shirt and skirt for Louie Blue. She looked so cute in her new outfit this morning.


And what little girl (or grown girl, for that matter) isn't happy to get new clothes?

6 comments:

Kim and family said...

So where did you find your great deal? I just bought some Hannah Montana stuff for my niece for Christmas for a dollar each! That was at Wal-mart and they were jrs sizes. But they will fit my niece. Great deals are awesome!

The Woodward Family said...

Wal Mart...they are blowing out all the summer stuff.

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

LOL... I saw that there. My girl is too little still for it.

The Woodward Family said...

Funny...Louie Blue said you'd go by it for your little girl when you saw it...

Kim and family said...

I failed to check the other racks, darn it. Oh well.

Janika said...

Looks like she's ready to walk her scottie dog